Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 298


Chart 298
(11 March, 2001)


1.- Fiona Apple - I Know (1)
2.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (3)
3.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
4.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song
5.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
6.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
7.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
8.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
9.- Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
10.- Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All
11.- Tori Amos - Josephine
12.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore
13.- Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
14.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
15.- Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
16.- LeeAnn Womack - Ashes By Now
17 - Eros Ramazzotti - Fuoco Nel Fuoco
18.- Garth Brooks - This Ain't Tennessee/Wild Horses (DEBUT)
19.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
20.- Westlife - My Love

I suppose it was around this time I bought the Garth Brooks first Limited Series box set. "This Ain't Tennessee" is still a gorgeous song and wish he would perform it live. Fiona scores her first and only number one in my chart so far with "I Know". After that album ("When The Pawn") she has only recorded one more and it sucked jajajajaja.

No comments: