Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 301


Chart 301
(1 April, 2001)


1.- Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All (1)
2.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song (2)
3.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (3)
4.- Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
5.- Fiona Apple - I Know (1)
6.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
7.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
8.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
9.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore
10.- Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
11.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
12.- Dave Matthews Band - I Did It
13.- Westlife - Uptown Girl
14.- Garth Brooks - This Ain't Tennessee/Wild Horses
15.- Semisonic - Brand New Baby
16.- Tori Amos - Carnival
17 - Westlife - I Lay My Love On You/What Makes A Man
18.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
19.- Toby Keith - You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This (DEBUT)
20.- LeeAnn Womack - Ashes By Now

301 charts is not as sweet as 300, but I kept going! :P As popular as Björk was (at the time in my chart) and would continue to be for some time, this is still, the last number one she achieved. The debut was from Toby Keith, this is one of the songs my cousin recorded for me in a cassette back in the day, cause I was so much into country, and I needed to hear more. I no longer like Toby, but I still like this song, maybe it's the memories contained in it :)

No comments: