Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chart 31


Chart 31
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Björk - Hyper-Ballad
3.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
4.- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
5.- Boyzone - Father And Son
6.- George Michael - Jesus To A Child
7.- Björk - Isobel (DEBUT)
8.- Joan Osborne - One Of Us
9.- La Ley - Día Cero
10.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
11.- David Bowie & Pet Shop Boys - Hallo Spaceboy (remix)
12.- Blur - The Universal
13.- Björk - Enjoy (DEBUT)
14.- Pulp - Disco 2000
15.- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
16.- Oasis - Wonderwall
17 - Cardigans - Carnival
18.- Cranberries - Linger
19.- Diego Torres - Penelope
20.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket

What? After that eloquent last post about "Penelope", it falls?? oh well... weirder things are still to come in the next hundreds of charts jajajaja. And guess who bought "Post" by Björk during the time of this chart? Yes! me! It was on cassette and the damn cassette didn't have the tracklist printed on the backside, so i said, fuck it, I love her, I'm paying! And she captivated me, in fact, she was one of my 5 picks for album of the year on 1996.

No comments: