Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chart 44


Chart 44
(1996)


1.- Take That - How Deep Is Your Love?
2.- Take That - Back For Good
3.- George Michael - Fastlove
4.- Céline Dion - Because you Loved Me
5.- Alanis Morissette - You Learn
6.- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
7.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
8.- Oasis - Champagne Supernova
9.- Tori Amos - Caught A Lite Sneeze (DEBUT)
10.- Dog's Eye View - Everything Falls Apart (DEBUT)
11.- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
12.- Gin Blossoms - Day Job
13.- Jan Arden - Insensitive
14.- Oasis - Roll With It
15.- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds & Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow
16.- Pet Shop Boys - Before
17 - George Michael - Jesus To A Child
18.- Lina Santiago - Feels So Good (Show Me Your Love)
19.- Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room
20.- Alanis Morissette - Ironic

When the weather changes, and it's all windy and weird, the radio begins to receive radio stations from Texas (not always, but sometimes), so I was lucky to catch "Caught A Lite Sneeze" in one of those stations (specially cause I don't see that song as being radio friendly) and recorded half of it. That was what made me debut the song again, being that it's my favorite song ever. It wasn't at that time, but I liked it a lot. And Dog's Eye View debut with a great song. I heard they released something last year, but never had the chance to listen.

No comments: