Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chart 63



Chart 63
(8 September, 1996)


1.- Gary Barlow - Forever Love
2.- No Mercy - Where Do You Go?
3.- Fugees - Killing Me Softly
4.- Robert Miles - Fable
5.- Gin Blossoms - As Long As It Matters (DEBUT)
6.- Take That - Relight My Fire (DEBUT)
7.- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
8.- Take That - Back For Good
9.- Take That - How Deep Is Your Love?
10.- George Michael - Spinning The Wheel (DEBUT)
11.- Alanis Morissette - You Learn
12.- Gin Blossoms - 'Til I Hear It From You
13.- Robert Miles - Children
14.- Jan Arden - Insensitive (DEBUT)
15.- Tori Amos - Silent All These Years (DEBUT)
16.- Mike Oldfield - With This (DEBUT) (?????????)
17 - Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
18.- Tina Turner & Sting - On Silent Wings (DEBUT)
19.- Gloria Estéfan - Reach
20.- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack

Aww, at number 5, we have an awesome song "As Long As It Matters" by Gin Blossoms, really beautiful. Too bad that their album from 2006 was such a disappointment. At 6, another Take That song I had heard "Relight My Fire". At 10, the awesome third single from "Older" by George Michael, a really elegant album full of great songs. Jan Arden tries a second chance to conquer the chart debuting again at 14. And my beautiful Tori Amos also debuts with "Silent All These Years", a song I had heard before, but didn't remember. I was watching a tv show where they showed more or less old videos and they showed this one, so I had to chart it... even if only for a week. Then, help me out here, a Mike Oldfield song debuts at 16, the radio host introduced the song something like 'And here it is Mike Oldfield with this' So, i was like... with this what? wait, maybe that's the name of the song! So it stuck, I have listened some Mike Oldfield albums and the song is not on any of those, so my quest to find the name of it is still ongoing. And finally, at 18, Tina Turner with the featured vocals of Sting.

No comments: