Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chart 60



Chart 60
(18 August, 1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Robert miles - Fable
3.- Fugees - Killing Me Softly
4.- Robert Miles - Children
5.- Take That - How Deep Is Your Love?
6.- Take That - It Only Takes A Minute
7.- Gin Blossoms - 'Til I Hear It From You (DEBUT)
8.- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
9.- Alanis Morissette - You Learn
10.- Fool's Garden - Wild Days
11.- Gloria Estéfan - Reach
12.- Take That - Never Forget
13.- DJ Dado - X-Files
14.- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
15.- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
16.- OBK - Mi Razón De Ser
17 - Hootie And The Blowfish - Old Man And Me (DEBUT)
18.- Dog's Eye View - Everything Falls Apart
19.- Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
20.- Super De Luxe - She Came On (DEBUT)

As the legend said, "Til I Hear It from You" comes back after a lousy performance many weeks before. Now, I had the song in my posession, so i could listen to it whenever I wanted, excellent song. At 17, Hootie And The Blowfish, and well, I can't even remember how the song goes jajajaja. And finally, another one of those rock-pop songs I liked so much and still like, "She Came On" by Super De Luxe. I don't know anything about them, but the song was cool.

No comments: