Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chart 64



Chart 64
(15 September, 1996)


1.- Gary Barlow - Forever Love
2.- No Mercy - Where Do You Go?
3.- Robert Miles - Fable
4.- Gin Blossoms - As Long As It Matters
5.- Fugees - Killing Me Softly
6.- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
7.- George Michael - Spinning The Wheel
8.- Take That - Relight My Fire
9.- Alanis Morissette - You Learn
10.- Take That - Back For Good
11.- Jan Arden - Insensitive
12.- Take That - How Deep Is Your Love?
13.- Gin Blossoms - Til I Hear It From You
14.- Sin With Sebastian - He Belongs To Me (DEBUT)
15.- Robert Miles - Children
16.- Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl (DEBUT)
17 - Bone Thungs-N'-Harmony - Crossroads (DEBUT)
18.- Tina Turner & Sting - On Silent Wings
19.- Mike Oldfield - With This (???????)
20.- Eros Ramazzotti - Stella Gemella (DEBUT)

That damn Alanis refuses to go down... the chart! jajaja Anyway, Sin With Sebastian, he was kinda laughable because his music was ridiculous, but I fell for it jajajaja. however "He Belongs To Me" was not as bad, it was a little bit cool. Then, at 16, Peter Andre. All over the internet, people hate him, but i just don't see why. I bought his album "Natural" and at the time, I liked it, now, I gave it away. But the music was nowhere near enough as bad as people claim it is... who knows. Here, with "Mysterious Girl" (from the album "Natural"). Ahh, rappers in my chart?? a sight to behold. And finally, the brilliant second single from the then current Eros Ramazzotti album, the song "Stella Gemella". Even if the video was kinda boring, I looooved it.

No comments: