Monday, February 12, 2007

Chart 41


Chart 41
(1996)


1.- Take That - How Deep Is Your Love?
2.- Take That - Back For Good
3.- George Michael - Fastlove
4.- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
5.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
6.- Alanis Morissette - You Learn
7.- Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room
8.- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
9.- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
10.- La Bouche - I Love To Love
11.- Everything But The Girl - Missing
12.- CĂ©line Dion - Because You Loved Me
13.- Jan Arden - Insensitive (DEBUT)
14.- Oasis - Champagne Supernova
15.- Sting - Let Your Sould Be Your Pilot
16.- Tina Turner - Whatever You Want (DEBUT)
17 - George Michael - Jesus To A Child
18.- Diego Torres - Penelope
19.- Pet Shop Boys - Before (DEBUT)
20.- Roxette - June Afternoon (DEBUT)

Ay ay ay, what music I liked back then! I still kinda enjoy "Insensitive" but it's nothing great. And poor Tori had to leave the chart.

No comments: