Monday, February 12, 2007

Chart 39


Chart 39
(1996)


1.- Take That - How Deep Is Your Love?
2.- Take That - Back For Good
3.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
4.- Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room
5.- La Bouche - I Love To Love
6.- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
7.- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger (DEBUT)
8.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
9.- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
10.- Diego Torres - Penelope
11.- Sting - Let Your Sould Be Your Pilot
12.- George Michael - Jesus To A Child
13.- Céline Dion - Because You Loved Me (DEBUT)
14.- George Michael - Fastlove (DEBUT)
15.- Everything But The Girl - Missing
16.- Tori Amos - Caught A Lite Sneeze (DEBUT!!!!!)
17 - Björk - Hyper-Ballad
18.- Oasis - Champagne Supernova
19.- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
20.- Boyzone - Father And Son

OH YEAH!!! The music goddess debuts! The only, the incomparable, the unique Tori Amos made her first chart appearance with the first single from her 3rd album "Boys For Pele". I watched the video on XPO (on MTV) and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe how great the video was, how angelic her voice is and how entrancing and WEIRD the song was, I was hypnotized! The video was repeated on 3x1 and never to be played again!!! Also, debuts by Oasis, Céline Dion and George Michael. Due to weird release schedules between America and Europe, some songs appeared in the World Chart Show before they made an appearance in Mexico, and many times, they never arrived here. So, to me, the debuts this week, were like "So what? anyone jealous that I get to know these songs before anyone else?" jajajaj, no, i wasn't that cocky, but it was great!

No comments: