Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 14


Chart 14
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Boyzone - Father And Son
4.- Madonna - You'll See
5.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
6.- La Ley - Día Cero
7.- Oasis - Wonderwall
8.- Blur - The Universal
9.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
10.- Madonna - Human Nature
11.- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
12.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
13.- Annie Lenox - No More I Love You's
14.- Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
15.- Chris Isaak - Somebody's Crying
16.- Los Fabulosos Cadillacs & Debbie Harry - Strawberry Fields Forever
17 - Tina Turner - Goldeneye
18.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
19.- Lisa Loeb - Stay (DEBUT)
20.- Mariah Carey - Fantasy

More Lisa Loeb, another blast from the past. What can I say? I was still too much into MTV and if they started to play a video I liked and it was old, well, I just included it in my list, where's the crime in that? :D

No comments: