Sunday, February 4, 2007

Chart Number 1


Chart 1 (November 1995)

1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
4.- Mariah Carey - Fantasy
5.- Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
6.- The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
7.- Ace Of Base - Lucky Love
8.- Natalie Merchant - Carnival
9.- Seal - A Kiss From A Rose
10.- Bon Jovi - Something For The Pain
11.- Sheryl Crow - Can't Cry Anymore
12.- Annie Lennox - No More I Love You's
13.- Janet Jackson - Runaway
14.- Simply Red - Fairground
15.- TLC - Waterfalls
16.- Blur - Country House
17.- Diana King - Shy Guy
18.- Van Halen - I Can't Stop Loving You
19.- U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
20.- The Cranberries - Zombie

Ugh! This was my first chart, I was starting to get attracted seriously to music, and MTV played these videos, so I started liking them. You can see abominations like Van Halen, Diana King or Simply Red, but come on, I was music retarded back then. The number one song was by a band called Take That, who recently went back together (without Robbie Williams) and nothing amazing ahs happened with them. All 20 songs were debuts of course.

No comments: