Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 2


Chart 2

1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
4.- Mariah Carey - Fantasy
5.- Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
6.- Annie Lenox - No More I Love You's
7.- Ace Of Base - Lucky Love
8.- Simply Red - Fairground
9.- The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
10.- Blur - Country House
11.- Natalie Merchant - Carnival
12.- Sheryl Crow - Can't Cry Anymore
13.- Bon Jovi - Something For The Pain
14.- Seal - A Kiss From A Rose
15.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
16.- Janet Jackson - Runaway
17 - U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
18.- TLC - Waterfalls
19.- Melissa Etheridge - Your Little Secret
20.- Ricky Martin - Te Extraño, Te Olvido, Te Amo

Another UGH! Ricky Martin??? Seriously??? Well yeah, I suppose I liked it back then... A second chart for Take That at the top. I will mention that from chart 1 to chart 50 i think, I used to make the charts, every day I wanted, so I am not including the word "weeks" for now, but I'll do it later when the charts become weekly.

No comments: