Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 17


Chart 17
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Boyzone - Father And Son
4.- Blur - The Universal
5.- La Ley - Día Cero
6.- Madonna - You'll See
7.- Oasis - Wonderwall
8.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
9.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
10.- Madonna - Human Nature
11.- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
12.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
13.- Annie Lenox - No More I Love You's
14.- Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
15.- Elton John - Please
16.- Pulp - Disco 2000
17 - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs & Debbie Harry - Strawberry Fields Forever
18.- Chris Isaak - Somebody's Crying
19.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (DEBUT)
20.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know

Oh! An artist that even if it was played to death by MTV, was somehow, more... arty than many of the songs I had been charting at the time. I never became a real fan of Smashing Pumpkins, but what i liked began with "1979" (The year I was born by the way). Just like Pulp's song, this one also reminds me of chicken nuggets and ice cream... ahhh, those were the days!

No comments: