Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 26


Chart 26
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Björk - Hyper-Ballad
4.- Boyzone - Father And Son
5.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
6.- La Ley - Día Cero
7.- Blur - The Universal
8.- George Michael - Jesus To A Child
9.- Pulp - Disco 2000
10.- Cranberries - Linger
11.- Madonna - You'll See
12.- Oasis - Wonderwall
13.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
14.- Madonna - Human Nature
15.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
16.- Lisa Moorish - Mr. Friday Night
17 - Gin Blossoms - 'Til I Hear It From You
18.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
19.- Madonna & Massive Attack - I Want You
20.- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down (DEBUT)

Sadly, this chart marks the last appearance of the song "Til I Hear It From You", but months later, when I put my hands on that song, it debuted again, so keep checking, the song is all but done :D Also, this chart marks the entrance of another song by this band, the excellent "Follow You Down". While at the top, Björk continues strong... will she be able to knock Take That of the first place? We'll discover that very soon.

No comments: