Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 23


Chart 23
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
4.- Boyzone - Father And Son
5.- Pulp - Disco 2000
6.- La Ley - Día Cero
7.- Blur - The Universal
8.- Madonna - Human Nature
9.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
10.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
11.- Madonna - You'll See
12.- Oasis - Wonderwall
13.- Collective Soul - The World I Know
14.- Lisa Loeb - Stay
15.- Goo Goo Dolls - Name
16.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
17 - Madonna & Massive Attack - I Want You (DEBUT)
18.- Cranberries - Linger (DEBUT)
19.- Björk - Human Behaviour
20.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know

By now, if you're reading this, you must be like "WTF are Take That doing still at number one?" I promise they are knocked out in future charts, just patience... jajajja, get it? A new debut comes from Madonna aided by Massive Attack with the song "I Want You" which is one of the few great songs that Madonna has performed. And to ruin things, The Cranberries also debut with an oldie: "Linger" but yeah, that song is not that bad, I kinda like it still.

No comments: