Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 19


Chart 19
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Boyzone - Father And Son
4.- Blur - The Universal
5.- La Ley - Día Cero
6.- Madonna - You'll See
7.- Pulp - Disco 2000
8.- Oasis - Wonderwall
9.- Madonna - Human Nature
10.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
11.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
12.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
13.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
14.- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
15.- Annie Lenox - No More I Love You's
16.- Elton John - Please
17 - Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
18.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
19.- Collective Soul - The World I Know (DEBUT)
20.- Chris Isaak - Somebody's Crying

Finally, the songs that were glued in the highest places, begin to move, giving room for new blood. The only debut comes at 19, with Collective Soul and the song "The World I Know", that has a nice video... well, I remember liking it, cause today if I come across that video on tv, I would skip it easily! jajajajaja

No comments: