Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 25


Chart 25
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
4.- Boyzone - Father And Son
5.- La Ley - Día Cero
6.- Blur - The Universal
7.- Pulp - Disco 2000
8.- Björk - Hyper-Ballad (DEBUT)
9.- Madonna - You'll See
10.- George Michael - Jesus To A Child
11.- Oasis - Wonderwall
12.- Cranberries - Linger
13.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
14.- Madonna - Human Nature
15.- Lisa Moorish - Mr. Friday Night
16.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
17 - Collective Soul - The World I Know
18.- Madonna & Massive Attack - I Want You
19.- Gin Blossoms - 'Til I Hear It From You
20.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

And lo and behold, we're witnessing an important event. Björk debuts with what was the 4th single from her album "Post" and it will soon make a little little bit of history, an amazing song, arguably the best song on that album. And I need to explain what was happening with "I Want You", well, I heard the song like a couple of times and its short run so far was mostly due to that, and when I heard the song again, it was like many months after that, so that explains it bad run.

No comments: