Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 6


Chart 6


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Mariah Carey - Fantasy
4.- Madonna - You'll See (DEBUT)
5.- Ace Of Base - Beautiful Life
6.- Blur - Country House
7.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
8.- Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
9.- Tina Turner - Goldeneye
10.- Blur - The Universal (DEBUT)
11.- Ace Of Base - Lucky Love
12.- Annie Lenox - No More I Love You's
13.- The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
14.- Björk - Army Of Me
15.- Simply Red - Fairground
16.- Björk - It's Oh So Quiet (DEBUT)
17 - Melissa Etheridge - Your Little Secret
18.- Sheryl Crow - Can't Cry Anymore
19.- Seal - A Kiss From A Rose
20.- Sheryl Crow - What Can I Do For You? (DEBUT)

As much as I dislike Blur now (probably because I detest Damon Albarn), the debut of "The Universal" is a nice addition to the chart, the video was great and the song is still lovely. Madonna gets the highest debut with "You'll see" which had a spanish version called "Verás", and if I don't like the song now, at least I don't hate it (and that's something, cause I can't stand Madonna lately)

No comments: