Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 7


Chart 7


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Madonna - You'll See
4.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game (DEBUT)
5.- Boyzone - Father And Son (DEBUT)
6.- Tina Turner - Goldeneye
7.- Ace Of Base - Beautiful Life
8.- Mariah Carey - Fantasy
9.- Blur - Country House
10.- Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
11.- Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
12.- Annie Lenox - No More I Love You's
13.- Björk - Army Of Me
14.- Madonna - Take A Bow (DEBUT)
15.- Blur - The Universal
16.- The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
17 - Simply Red - Fairground
18.- Sheryl Crow - Can't Cry Anymore
19.- Ace Of Base - Lucky Love
20.- Seal - A Kiss From A Rose

Yeah!!! The highest debut is by my favorite solo male singer: Chris Isaak. This was the first time I listened to him and even if "Wicked Game" might be one of my least favorites from him, it's still a classic, everybody knows it. The song was already 6 years old, but who cares? I still remember that unplugged on MTV where I was mesmerized by him jajajaja.

No comments: