Monday, February 5, 2007

Chart 24


Chart 24
(1996)


1.- Take That - Back For Good
2.- Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
3.- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
4.- Boyzone - Father And Son
5.- La Ley - Día Cero
6.- Pulp - Disco 2000
7.- Blur - The Universal
8.- Madonna - You'll See
9.- Madonna - Human Nature
10.- Oasis - Wonderwall
11.- Collective Soul - The World I Know
12.- Lisa Loeb - Taffy
13.- George Michael - Jesus To A Child (DEBUT)
14.- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
15.- Cranberries - Linger
16.- Madonna & Massive Attack - I Want You
17 - Goo Goo Dolls - Name
18.- Lisa Moorish - Mr. Friday Night (DEBUT)
19.- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
20.- Gin Blossoms - 'Til I Hear It From You (DEBUT)

So, what myterious force made me drop George Michael from the chart the list before? Nobody knows, but here's he back again, this time entering at 13. And, does anyone even know or remember who was Lisa Moorish? I certainly remember her, but if it wasn't for my chart, she would have left my head many many years ago... but here she is, debuting. And a cool band debuts at 20, Gin Blossoms with a great song, "Til I Hear It From You", I still love it to this day, even the video was cool.

No comments: